- We are now open until the end of the year for taking your orders for 2021 calendars.
- You can ask us to send calendars to an address other than your own and include an optional message of greeting.
- Some countries (eg. UK) may impose charges on incoming parcels over a certain weight.
Our calendar shipping weights are shown, so if you're thinking of purchasing several at once, you may wish to consider splitting into two orders, to keep the weight of each one down.
Details of the UK Customs charges can be found: here
- We accept international payment by MasterCard or Visa credit cards.
- Customers in Switzerland may also choose to pay by PostFinance Direct Debit or by invoice.
- All online payments are made through the Swiss SaferPay server and comply with the 3-D Secure standard, thus ensuring the security for your data transaction.
Therefore, please make sure that your card is registered for MasterCardSecureCode or VerifiedByVisa and check that cookies are enabled in your web browser.
- Calendars ordered will be shipped worldwide direct from the publisher once a week, using Economy or Priority postage at your choice.
- To ensure timely arrival we strongly recommend placing your order early; towards year-end it can take up to 4 weeks for deliveries to the USA.
Check here for the SwissPost list of estimated international Delivery Times.
- Note: during the current corona pandemic the postal services are considerably overloaded and early ordering is advisable to avoid delays in delivery.